Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  Follow  Up  From  BID  Meeting
From:  Arman  Martirossian
Date:  08/22/2016  03:01  PM
To:  Wilshire  Center  BID

CC:  GIS  Supervisor  Wastewater  Oscar  Figueroa  <oscar.figueroa@lacity.org>,  Leo  Martinez  <leo.martinez@lacity.org>

Attached  PDF  includes  map  of  Wilshire  Center  BID  map  with  plotted  locations  of  receptacles,  along  with  sample  pictures  of  the  types  of  containers
within  the  BID.  Also  included  the  raw  data  PDF  and  Excel.  Access  to  the  map  might  be  limited  for  now  until  we  post  on  CleanStat  website.  Fiope  this
helps?

On  Mon,  Aug  22,  201 6 at  1 1 :56  AM,  Leo  Martinez  <leo.martinez@lacitv.ora>  wrote:

Hello  Mike.  I'll  get  with  staff  to  see  if  they  can  email  you  the  number  of  containers  in  the  grid  you  outlined  in  the  email.

Regards
Leo  .,

Sent  from  my  iPhone

On  Aug  1 7,  201 6,  at  2:33  PM,  Wilshire  Center  BID  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:

Hello  Leo,

It  was  nice  meeting  you  at  the  BID  Consortium  meeting  last  week.  Thank  you  for  the  presentation,  it  was  very
informative.

I wanted  to  follow  up  with  you  about  getting  access  to  the  data  that  showed  the  location  of  all  the  trashcans.

I am  particularly  interested  in  Wilshire  Center  BID  area  (Wilton  to  Hoover  and  3rd  to  8th  Street).

Can  you  please  let  me  know  if  that  is  something  I can  get  access  to  or  that  you  can  provide  me?

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003